Rihanna's cleavage covers perfect breasts

The image “http://www.music-juice.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1978&g2_serialNumber=2” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


The image “http://www.music-juice.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1969&g2_serialNumber=2” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://www.music-juice.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1996&g2_serialNumber=2” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Great pictures of Rihanna's hot cleavage, at Rheinland-Pfalz Open Air in Mainz

Well Rihanna is really pushing to the limit, not only her career but her body too! She looks very good no doubt about that, but when I hear the name Rihanna I can picture her dolly face and her perfect model legs! Well now I can add another “best of Rihanna” interest point, and that is, without any question: her breasts! I've seen all Rihhana's music videos and although “Umbrella” is her most viewed , and probably the best promoted video clip of hers, I must confess I have never paid attention to her breasts! But after seen these pictures... well, like I said.. now i have a new perspective on Rihanna's “best to remember”! Great cleavage she has there, I think she must do this more often! I know that music producers have very strict ideas about making a video clip, but if they could somehow value this great, how to call it, “potential” of Rihanna, I'm pretty sure her records sales will go sky high! Great pictures indeed...

No comments: